DC distribution box using Anderson Powerpoles, the now almost universal method of connecting 12v ham & other equipment. Integrated voltmeter included.
We have a 3D printed case in PETG or PLA available for $4 extra.
Or print-your-own Case TEMPLATE downloadable for free.
Many kits available. This is a "real solder" kit project of the Waverley Amateur Radio Society.
We can also supply extra 30A fused Anderson Powerpole Connectors, 10 for $25 +shipping (free shipping is included if purchased with a with a kit).
The features of the assembled kit are as follows:
1. One input connector may be replaced by a direct cable input.
2. 6 outputs.
3. Each output is fused with a standard blade fuse.
4. Each fuse has a RED LED indicator under it to indicate a fuse failed condition.
5. Main Indicator LED to indicate power present and correct polarity.
GREEN = Power available at correct polarity. RED = Power available but incorrect polarity.
6. Designed to fit inside standard & included UB5 jiffy box (approx 80x50x30mm). Or 3D print your own- template available for free.
7. All components are supplied (including 7 power pole connectors)for mounting on the double-sided PCB with double thickness tracks (2oz copper) and all plated through holes. PCB is also RoHS compliant.
8. Voltmeter (included) installable in the box
Assembly instructions: Assembly Main Kit & Voltmeter
See user review: Can this kit really handle 30A?
navigate to the following link: (remove any spaces)-
or email "treasurer at vk2bv.org"