Massive price drop for this entire combination, get in quick
In excellent condition, with loads of extras that cost real USD. SMS Brenton on 0418 844700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maestro Control Console for the FLEX-6000 series with spare battery and the original and optional hand microphone. Tested multiple times on my Flex 6700,I had 3 of these units, sold one last month but thr 2nd one is not getting used, so backing down to a single unit as its doing all its needed.
The FlexRadio Maestro™ is an intuitive, plug-and-play control console that directs the operation of any FLEX-6000 Signature Series transceiver without needing a traditional PC. Whether you are the most serious contest operator, DX chaser, rag chewer, or you just love to “play radio,” Maestro is fun and easy to operate. Maestro harmoniously combines a high definition 8-inch touch display in concert with ergonomically designed controls to enhance ease of use and maximize workflow efficiency in virtually any SmartSDR™ application.
Maestro places the most frequently used radio controls directly at your fingertips. Controls are labeled for intuitive operation and designed to minimize hand motion for the most common operations. Occasionally used controls are easily accessible on the large touch screen display bypassing the complexity of multi-function buttons and multi-level menus found on most transceivers. FlexRadio continues to set the standard for high resolution, real-time spectral display in amateur radio transceivers with Maestro, extending that same “HD visual radio” capability from the PC based SmartSDR for Windows™ to the 8-inch touch screen format. Like modern phones and tablets, capacitive touch control is provided on the large LCD display for intuitive pan, zoom, tune, and menu operation.
Ever wish you could monitor the bands or work DX from the comfort of your living room or out on the patio? Its sleek, lightweight design makes it easy to carry, pack or go mobile. Off the shelf VESA and VESA to RAM ® adapters provide a wealth of mounting options. An optional battery pack with WiFi connectivity even lets you operate completely untethered. Just connect Maestro using WiFi, through your local area network (LAN) or directly to any FLEX-6300, FLEX-6500 or FLEX-6700 transceiver and you are ready to operate.
- Controls any FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDR - no PC needed!
- Familiar and intuitive interface for most operating styles
- Optimal workflow for contest/DX operation
- Integrated Wifi for portable operation within the LAN
- 8-inch HD touch screen display
- Full SmartSDR Compatibility
- Real-time spectrum display and waterfall
- Up to 2 simultaneous band displays
- Large ergonomic slice (VFO) A/B tuning controls
- Integrated Winkeyer 3
- Quick touch for critical tuning operations
- Independent A/B Pass Band Tuning, AGC-T, and audio controls
- Easy access to secondary on-screen touch menus
- Includes a standard 30 degree viewing angle fixed angle stand
- Ready for remote operation with SmartSDR v2.0